Turkey meatballs with tomato sauce and mashed potatoes
- 300 grams Turkey (ground)
- 1/4 units Onion
- 1/2 you tablespoons Parsley
- 1.5 you tablespoons Basil
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 units Egg
- 2 you tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teeth Garlic
- 200 grams Canned tomatoes
- 2.5 units Potato
- 1/2 you tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cups Low-fat milk
- 1For the puree: wash and peel the potatoes. In a pot, throwing the potatoes into boiling water with salt (20 to 30 mins). When you are already cooked (soft), styling and grind until you form a puree. Add butter and stir up to homogenize. Incorporate milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- 2For meatballs: mix the turkey, chopped onion in cubes, crushed garlic and chopped parsley in a bowl. Add 1/3 of basil, salt and pepper. Add the eggs and with your hands together all the ingredients. Form the meatballs.
- 3Heat half the olive oil in a large skillet and carefully brown the meatballs (10 min approx). Remove them and with paper towel take out excess oil.
- 4Heat the rest of olive oil in a pan. Add jar of tomatoes (ground) and the rest of the basil. Add salt.
- 5Incorporate the meatballs and let cook over low heat for 15 mins.
- 6Serve accompanied by the puree.
Qualifies this recipe