Hummus of chickpeas with Boniato
- 190 grams Chickpeas (canned)
- 1/2 units Boniato
- 1/4 teeth Garlic
- 1 teaspoons Paprika powder
- 1/2 you tablespoons Sesame
- 1/4 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 2 you tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 you tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1/2 units Lemon
- 1/4 teaspoons Sal
- 1Cook the boniato in water, once cooked and cold, peel and chop into large pieces.
- 2Shape the Wasil® chickpeas and pass them by water to remove remains from the preserver liquid.
- 3Put on the processor or immersion Blender the Wasil® chickpeas, next to the other ingredients: Boniato, garlic, lemon juice, salt, paprika, cinnamon, sesame, olive oil, sesame oil and 1/2 cup of water (by Each 1 Warbanzos Wasil® box. Process well. If you see it very thick, add more water and continue processing until the texture looks smooth and creamy.
- 4Put the dough in a fine colander and, with the help of a spoon, strain well and ready.
- 5Wasil adapted recipe created by @quehambrebenja.
Qualifies this recipe